Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NY Islanders at Panthers

Featured Replies

MUST win tonight for the Cats at the BAC against the NY Islanders. Why do I make the thread for this game so early. Well, I just found out that I got free 4TH ROW tickets behind the glass for tonight's game. Going to be a huge crowd and a great game tonight. Let's hope the Cats can make the most of their shots on the Islanders tonight.

won't be there tonight...sadly I saw my last regular season panthers game last night (damn NHL for not scheduling NE games evenly!)...but my schools team has an NCAA tournament berth on the line!

Is DP playing?

He was a game time decision for their last game vs Ottawa but didn't wind up playing. I'd imagine he's going to play tonight.

Olli scores again!!!!! Two in 90 seconds!!

 

 

Stumpel with the empty netter, Peltonen with another empty net goal, and we win!!!! 8-5 the final!!

  • Author

That was one wild/awesome game. Great game to be my last Panther game of the season. Oh Panther games, how I will miss you oh so much.

 

.....unless they happen to be playing in May :mischief

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.