Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfering music help

Featured Replies

Sorry if this question's been asked before but I just got my new notebook and I want to transfer my songs over. I had problems with Windows transfer due to one of the song files being corrupt and I didn't know how to just edit those files out.

 

So instead I loaded all the songs I wanted to keep on my itunes and was hoping if someone could tell me what's the easiest way to get it over to my new comput.

if they are on your ipod you could use copypod (credit to fish4life). I had my songs on my ipod and needed to get them on my new computer. It only takes about 5 min to do so. Its free and you can just get rid of the program when you are done with it.

 

 

 

I think its called copytrans now btw

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.