Pepsi 400 - the Midsummer Classic at Daytona

Dodge

Guest FishFanInPA

someone please give me the major details of the race since I gotta talk about this stuff on the radio monday.

Watch the race. You'll enjoy it, especially towards the end.

Did Jeff Gordon just tell me that TNT isn't going to have a marquee of the running order?

!!! Richard Petty is driving the pace car..... I LOVE RICHARD

I am not a Stewart fan, but I wish more people would drive like him.

I don't think it was 100% his fault, either.

WHAT?

He had PLENTY of time to lift for Hamlin, a TEAMMATE. If there's one thing you don't do is wreck your teammate. And on top of it, he went and talked trash about it. You're responsible for the guy in front of you at a superspeedway. He had PLENTY of time to check up and not get run over from behind. That was selfish, idiotic racing this early at Daytona.

If everyone raced like him, there would be a wreck on every lap. And 98% of the time, it'd be the Stewart's fault.

I have a feeling Mr. Gibbs won't be happy with him.

LOL, you don't lift at Daytona. Teammate should have the courtesy to let you pass if you're faster, and Hamlin said himself he was only looking out the windshield.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Are you serious, dude? Trust me, there's PLENTY of giving and taking, plenty of lifting, plenty of patience amongst most drivers on superspeedways. Stewart has no patience anywhere. He's a disrespectful race car driver.