MB.com's 2nd Annual Reel Passions Awards

EndLine

First off, let me commend the genius and creative design of our banner made by our resident banner maker, Beetle. I especially love the way the banner is also a reel.

That brings to Reel Passions. Our first event was held earlier this year with mild success. Think of it as an Oscars ceremony except that you're the academy member. You will have a chance to nominate up to five nominees on a wide range of categories. We've got the more serious awards, but we definitely have our fair share of fun awards.

I hope you can take the time to nominate some of your favorite films and performances of the past year.

Voting begins a week from today (December 29) and will last over a whole month. You can edit your choices between that time.

The five highest vote getters from each category will then be voted by a selected group of individuals to find out the victor from each category.

We will have a nomination forum which is now up. It will be located right next to the television and Movies forum and you'll be able to get to the forum from the main board. You can also get to it from my signature.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.