Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Friday Ticket Package.

Featured Replies

Seeing that we rarely can make Friday games I thought we would put them up here first. 12 games, Sec 127, Row 1, Seats 1 and 2. And parking passes. At face value that comes to $148.32 for the pair and $96 for parking. Say $245 with shipping.

  • Author

Would you be interested in selling single games or splitting them up at all? If so, I'd be interested.

 

I would really rather do the package thing. But maybe you could get with a couple others here and work something out with them. Also, I have been informed that August 1st isn't going to be available in this. It's our anniversary and the BOSS has spoken. LOL So knock one games worth off that price. About $20.

Great deal, but like others, I'd be interested in some single game tickets. Would be great if you could sell em off individually.

  • Author

Great deal, but like others, I'd be interested in some single game tickets. Would be great if you could sell em off individually.

 

Could do if you all are interested in two or three games at a time. But 11 games means 11 envelopes to adress and send out. I'm just too damn lazy on my off time for that. LOL

 

Seriously tho... If ya all want certain games let me know. I guess with postage we are looking at about $21 for my seats with parking. I put up the Friday games because I know we rarely are able to make it. There will be other games as well and I will try to let ya all know about them in advance. I'm not trying to make anything off them, just don't want them to go to waste either.

Great deal, but like others, I'd be interested in some single game tickets. Would be great if you could sell em off individually.

 

Could do if you all are interested in two or three games at a time. But 11 games means 11 envelopes to adress and send out. I'm just too damn lazy on my off time for that. LOL

 

Seriously tho... If ya all want certain games let me know. I guess with postage we are looking at about $21 for my seats with parking. I put up the Friday games because I know we rarely are able to make it. There will be other games as well and I will try to let ya all know about them in advance. I'm not trying to make anything off them, just don't want them to go to waste either.

Sent you a PM.

  • Author

I have 3 sets left. 4/18 5/2 and 5/16. That May 16th game is KC. I don't think they have been here before. Anyone interested PM me.

I have 3 sets left. 4/18 5/2 and 5/16. That May 16th game is KC. I don't think they have been here before. Anyone interested PM me.

you sold already other friday games?

  • Author

I have 3 sets left. 4/18 5/2 and 5/16. That May 16th game is KC. I don't think they have been here before. Anyone interested PM me.

you sold already other friday games?

 

Yes. Fridays are good games to go to. Just wish I was able to make them. It really sucks when work intereferes with my personal life.

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.