October 26, 200322 yr About 1/4 threw the season pudge said this boat-cruise will be used when the marlins win the world series this is here for a special occasion.
October 26, 200322 yr Author He said that his boat will be used with the players when they won the world series.
October 26, 200322 yr A lot of the teams are now offfering cruises with the team for the fans...I know the Diamondbacks are doing one this year and the Red Sox did one last year. I think if it weren't so costly, I'd love to go on it. I think it would be a fun way to meet the guys and make some great friendships with the team.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.