Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Softball League.

Featured Replies

I really want to play in an adult softball or baseball league in Miami. Does anyone know of any? I've been searching all over and the only one I can find is in Cutler Ridge, way too far from my Aventura home. Any help?!

I really want to play in an adult softball or baseball league in Miami. Does anyone know of any? I've been searching all over and the only one I can find is in Cutler Ridge, way too far from my Aventura home. Any help?!

 

I've been playing in a great league for the last 6 years called south florida baseball league. www.sfbl.com

They have a premier league for guys in shape and play on a regular basis,and they have a neutral level for guys that just go out there to have fun and get in shape. Either one is great and lots of fun..

 

softball you can always play at tropical park or hammocks park.... I heard its real cute...

  • Author

I really want to play in an adult softball or baseball league in Miami. Does anyone know of any? I've been searching all over and the only one I can find is in Cutler Ridge, way too far from my Aventura home. Any help?!

 

I've been playing in a great league for the last 6 years called south florida baseball league. www.sfbl.com

They have a premier league for guys in shape and play on a regular basis,and they have a neutral level for guys that just go out there to have fun and get in shape. Either one is great and lots of fun..

 

softball you can always play at tropical park or hammocks park.... I heard its real cute...

 

I heard about those leagues, but I live in Aventura and Hammocks and Tropical Park are wayyy too far :-\ Thanks though!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.