Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Amezaga play

Featured Replies

Im not sure if it was posted here or not, but Ive been looking for the longest for the Amezaga play that has been talked about so much, from the winter league. If anyone has seen it, is this it:

 

 

Regardless if this was the play or not, this was simply awesome by Amezaga. Sorry if this has been posted before.

does anybody still have a link to the play he made last year against san deigo, where he ranged to his right all the way into the outfield grass, dived for the ball, then threw the runner out at first from the outfield?

 

many i love alfredo's defense.

I posted it before in better quality. Here it is:

 

 

weren't you the one that posted a clip of the play I'm talking abou last season? do you still have it?

I posted it before in better quality. Here it is:

 

 

weren't you the one that posted a clip of the play I'm talking abou last season? do you still have it?

Might have been me. I think they took it down though. Let me see if I have it and I'll up it.

I think Fredo should be play SS from here on out so that we atleast have something to watch games for.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.