August 29, 200818 yr How to install a security system in West Virginia: 1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used work boots, size 14-16. 2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns and Ammo and your NRA magazines. 3. Put a giant dog dish next to the boots and magazine. 4. Leave a note on your door that reads: "Hey Bubba. Big Mike, Slim, Tiny and I went for more ammo. Back in an hour. Don't mess with the pit bulls. They attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up pretty bad. I don't think Killer took part in it but I locked all four of them in the house. Better wait outside"
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.