NHL 09

Schnellders

I think the ratings on it were high. I might try it.

Yeh it has regularly been voted as EA Sport's best game. I think 7 years in a row.

It got a 9.0 on Gamespot (which is amazing), and was voted editor's choice. It said the only bad part is online play, but I dont even have online, so I'll probably get it anyway.

I think the ratings on it were high. I might try it.

Yeh it has regularly been voted as EA Sport's best game. I think 7 years in a row.

It got a 9.0 on Gamespot (which is amazing), and was voted editor's choice. It said the only bad part is online play, but I dont even have online, so I'll probably get it anyway.

I havent yet tried the online features. I read somewhere it was the first sports game to be a MMO game with huge leagues.

It is amazing the be a pro mode is tremendous and the online is actually very good, if you have a good team to play with, if you play with sucky guys then the experience will suck major balls, anyways, all the new animations for goalies and the stick lift have really taken the game to a realism level that has never been seen for any sports franchise ever, if you like hockey it is well worth the 60 bucks.