August 23, 200917 yr I'd really appreciate some feedback on one of my new tracks...im not a stereotypical myspace rapper or anything...just listen to the music, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7898661 I've always wanted to make Cody Ross a walk-up song though, thats my real dream....ittl happen some day. So give it a listen, tell me what you think.
August 24, 200917 yr Author myspace.com/retrofutureofficial has a couple more, though I'd say those are all worse quality than this one, but not necessarily worse if you know what i mean...
August 24, 200917 yr Nice songs bro, your stuff reminds me of the Gorillas in a good way. Do you make your own beats or lease them??
August 24, 200917 yr Author Nice songs bro, your stuff reminds me of the Gorillas in a good way. Do you make your own beats or lease them?? Thanks...and lease 'em, we tried for a while to make our own, but it just didn't come out as well...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.