Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arizona Fall League

Featured Replies

Yeah - I got there at the end of the 3rd because I kept reading "salt river @ surprise" without reading the actual game location - thankfully I figured out it was in scottsdale before I made it to surprise ..... but I didn't budget the extra 20 minutes it would take to make the drive .... scottsdale also had an arts fest going on near the stadium, so parking sucked - as did the eventual walk to the stadium ......... got in for free though, so that's good

 

Looks like the marlins only made the black tops availabe for the AFL - only variation i've seen out here and they were definitely noticeable being the only team not in white or gray

 

The logo is massive on the arms - don't mind the back of the jersey ..... from the stands you really couldn't make out the jersey all that well .... was harder to read than a lot of the others .... the spacing/angling combined with the multicolor trim just make it look blurry ...... didn't like them on TV when I got home (my buddy had a text from his buddy commenting on how they looked ridiculous..... my buddy asked what was going on near the M - wondered if it was a shooting start - no sir, that is a marlin...............)

 

Great day for a game - too bad the rockies prospects beat the marlins prospects with a little help from the d'backs prospects ......... not a great day for the fish - but overall I think it was a good fall for a couple of guys

 

Mattison just moves quickly and he seemed to have a pretty good arm - I was a little surprised given his size ... but he rocketed a couple in (maybe if the location wasn't the smartest on one of them)

 

Everyone was pretty engaged and it was good environment - unfortunately a bit one sided

 

 

I'll post some pics & vids when I get them ready ..... definitely odd hearing the PA state "from the Miami Marlins........."

  • 2 months later...

Holidays and small children = large delays in getting these up

 

However, before pitchers and catchers report here are some views of the miami marlins in their black unis

Here are some videos - basically getting to hear them announce "from the miami marlins"

 

one of them had a pretty long discussion about the "miami" aspect - of course, they noticed this halfway though the game despite the starting pitcher being from "miami" and had a sidebar discussion oblivious to the guy sitting 3 feet from them with a marlins shirt & hat on

 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.