Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins Tribute Ceremony Clips

Featured Replies

I think you should add the word "footage" the end of the thread title so everyone doesn't think its just a duplicate of the other thread. The ceremony was longer than 7:33, so no, that's not the whole thing I don't think.

The ceremony was about 50 minutes long, btw. I wish I still had a capture card so I could record it from my DVR and post it.

  • Author

The ceremony was about 50 minutes long, btw. I wish I still had a capture card so I could record it from my DVR and post it.

 

 

Thanks. That's going to be hard to find. If anyone can upload, I'm sure a lot of us will appreciate it.

The ceremony was about 50 minutes long, btw. I wish I still had a capture card so I could record it from my DVR and post it.

 

 

Thanks. That's going to be hard to find. If anyone can upload, I'm sure a lot of us will appreciate it.

It's highly likely I do eventually.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.