May 15, 201214 yr When I go to buy a parking pass it asks me for number of seats...does it mean spots? because my 2 friends and I are going to the game monday night and i have to buy parking.... Do I have to buy 3 passes or just 1 per car?
May 15, 201214 yr Author Yes -- spots, not "seats". One car, one pass. alright thank you for the quick clarification
May 15, 201214 yr You're welcome. This issue was brought up a while back. The Marlins' site apparently uses the same software for both seating and parking; hence the confusion. They should probably look into that. I wonder how hard that would be to fix.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.