June 18, 201214 yr Well its been a while a dont pass by here.Let me say happy fathers day to all today.I know the Marlins are in a struggle right now but I do agree this team has no chance to be a contender if they keep playing the way they are......Now to the title of my post I went to the actual message board at the florida marlins website and apparently someone hijack the boards it goes straight to the jays board....is kind of funny.... Well I hope the marlins can get back on track cause it looks like this June is gonna be like last year June and if that is the case well the season might be over before all star game......
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.