Marlins (Lack of) News

yxnarbo

Hey all. Just wanted to take a quick survey about my blog, Marlin Maniac. I've been publishing a lot of quality content (imo lol) lately, and the audience is building, slowly but surely. My question is this:

In lieu of actual news - signings, game recaps, personnel moves - what other things would you be willing to spend three minutes of your time to check out? I'm trying real hard to compete with Fish Stripes, but they have a giant stable of writers, whereas over at MM, it's just me and two other guys, one a part timer. That being said, it's important for me to maximize my time-cost effectiveness to develop an audience.

The Top 50 thing I did had good readership metrics, but I can't do that every week. How would you all feel about a round-by-round recapping of the latest draft? Any suggestions welcome, as are additional contributors. Thank you for your time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.