Everything posted by Abi920
-
How many times do you "pleasure" yourself a day?
what do u mean exactly, beinfest...is it cuz im the only girl talking here? 572848[/snapback] :shifty Your not the only girl talking here first of all... Second of all... :laz 572852[/snapback] oooh ok....what do u mean by "laz" boii?!?! :confused 572857[/snapback] 572866[/snapback] another naughty boii...is THAT what you're doing? :shifty 572872[/snapback] I thought you were doing that to me. :whistle 572874[/snapback] get a room, you guys. :mischief 572877[/snapback] you decide, beinfest..... 572883[/snapback] Water bed motel, or high rise in Stuart. I am sure we will have a "rocking time" in Stuart. :plain 572887[/snapback] :blink:
-
How many times do you "pleasure" yourself a day?
what do u mean exactly, beinfest...is it cuz im the only girl talking here? 572848[/snapback] :shifty Your not the only girl talking here first of all... Second of all... :laz 572852[/snapback] oooh ok....what do u mean by "laz" boii?!?! :confused 572857[/snapback] 572866[/snapback] another naughty boii...is THAT what you're doing? :shifty 572872[/snapback] I thought you were doing that to me. :whistle 572874[/snapback] get a room, you guys. :mischief
-
How many times do you "pleasure" yourself a day?
what do u mean exactly, beinfest...is it cuz im the only girl talking here? 572848[/snapback] youre not the only one!! im here too...but i dont think anyone remembers me except for beinfest4prez lol 572851[/snapback] I certainly don't remember you. Welcome. 572860[/snapback] thanks...btw, i voted 4-5 times a week
-
How many times do you "pleasure" yourself a day?
what do u mean exactly, beinfest...is it cuz im the only girl talking here? 572848[/snapback] :shifty Your not the only girl talking here first of all... Second of all... :laz 572852[/snapback] oooh ok....what do u mean by "laz" boii?!?! :confused 572857[/snapback] dont ask... :shifty
-
How many times do you "pleasure" yourself a day?
what do u mean exactly, beinfest...is it cuz im the only girl talking here? 572848[/snapback] youre not the only one!! im here too...but i dont think anyone remembers me except for beinfest4prez lol
-
hi im new here
or fat 474286[/snapback] oh my god...I'm trying to restrain myself... :mad : 474304[/snapback] i hate women too...all they're good for is sex 474307[/snapback] I am sure Passion wouldn't want you to have anyone else. 474315[/snapback] Not gay. I hate queers. 474319[/snapback] What is wrong with gay people!? :thumbdown :mad :
-
hi im new here
or fat 474286[/snapback] oh my god...I'm trying to restrain myself... :mad : 474304[/snapback] i hate women too...all they're good for is sex 474307[/snapback] I am sure Passion wouldn't want you to have anyone else. 474315[/snapback] i think he can restrain himself :thumbdown
-
hi im new here
or fat 474286[/snapback] oh my god...I'm trying to restrain myself... :mad :
-
hi im new here
Ha, I've heard a lot about tonyi. Don't worry.
-
hi im new here
Hi, I'm new here. I was referred by beinfest4prez. The debates he's involved in, especially the ones concerning the swastika symbol and the stupidity of Bush, intrigued me. Oh, yes, I'm also a Marlins fan. I can't wait to see them actually hold a lead in a game...