Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How many times do you "pleasure" yourself a day?

Featured Replies

if more than 6 please state how many times.

ROFL I was gonna start the exact thread, finally someone did.

I went with 1-2 times per day..no shame in it. Oh, and I would have suggested per week.

I chose 1-2 times....don't have much time on my hands in the first place... :-/

I chose 1-2 times....don't have much time on my hands in the first place... :-/

572652[/snapback]

LOL..too bad this has to be kept PG-13.."on your hands.." you get the idea :thumbup

And I bet it's gonna be mostly 1-2 times per day, realistically :plain

Per Week is better IMO

Meh, I can't vote in this one, I don't even come close to doing it everyday.

Meh, I can't vote in this one, I don't even come close to doing it everyday.

572658[/snapback]

yeah..per week is much better..I just voted lowest.

ok, could one of the mods change it to per week?

Eleventy times per day.

i voted 1-2 times per day

572669[/snapback]

 

 

 

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

you are probably one of the most open girls in this site. no pun intended. :plain

yeah..someone restart the topic :| we can't vote if we did previously

At least a daily enterprise for me, you have to or you'll get clogged up and you'll have wet dreams. But back to the question, depending on my workload at school anything from 1 to 3 times a day.

for those of you who voted and want to have the vote up...pm me with the vote and i shall fix it....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.