Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

hi im new here

Featured Replies

Hi, I'm new here. I was referred by beinfest4prez. The debates he's involved in, especially the ones concerning the swastika symbol and the stupidity of Bush, intrigued me. Oh, yes, I'm also a Marlins fan. I can't wait to see them actually hold a lead in a game...

*Waits for tonyi to appear*? :mischief

474179[/snapback]

oh, and abi, dont mind beinfest4prez. tonyi is not a skinhead. he's harmless.

i am!

i hate blacks, jews, catholics....there's a clever KKK phrase for it, but it might be too offensive for these boards...

dude, beinfest4prez, you tell friends about this site? hell, i dont tell ANYONE about this site...im afraid i'd look like a huge tool

dude, beinfest4prez, you tell friends about this site? hell, i dont tell ANYONE about this site...im afraid i'd look like a huge tool

474195[/snapback]

:lol

 

same here. what happens in marlinsbaseball.com stays in marlinsbaseball.com

dude, beinfest4prez, you tell friends about this site? hell, i dont tell ANYONE about this site...im afraid i'd look like a huge tool

474195[/snapback]

I am a tool. :plain

 

 

You got me Furman. :confused

 

 

 

Oh well time to go be a tool again. :)

dude, beinfest4prez, you tell friends about this site?? hell, i dont tell ANYONE about this site...im afraid i'd look like a huge tool

474195[/snapback]

:lol

 

same here. what happens in marlinsbaseball.com stays in marlinsbaseball.com

474197[/snapback]

:lol

dude, beinfest4prez, you tell friends about this site? hell, i dont tell ANYONE about this site...im afraid i'd look like a huge tool

474195[/snapback]

I would get my ass kicked if people knew about my second life.

dude, beinfest4prez, you tell friends about this site? hell, i dont tell ANYONE about this site...im afraid i'd look like a huge tool

474195[/snapback]

I would get my ass kicked if people knew about my second life.

474224[/snapback]

Except only people that are interested in any of this stuff know of it. Which amounts to about 2 people.

 

 

I am not a tool, I am not a tool, I am not a tool...

don't get fooled by the hospitality...we're only nice at first

 

:)

 

with that said, welcome!!

oh man...

 

abi, lcastillo, and beinfest4prez will make up the 3 liberal musketeers... i can tell already.

 

now if you guys could just find a d'artagnan, maybe you'd be able to take down the evil richelieu (aka tonyi).

oh man...

 

abi, lcastillo, and beinfest4prez will make up the 3 liberal musketeers... i can tell already.

 

now if you guys could just find a d'artagnan, maybe you'd be able to take down the evil richelieu (aka tonyi).

474284[/snapback]

Touchee!

 

 

 

Lcyberlina is our leader. We follow none other. And HeatGirl03 is there helping us every which and way. Muahahaha, we will not be stopped bar none!

  • Author

or fat

474286[/snapback]

oh my god...I'm trying to restrain myself... :mad :

or fat

474286[/snapback]

oh my god...I'm trying to restrain myself... :mad :

474304[/snapback]

 

i hate women too...all they're good for is sex

or fat

474286[/snapback]

oh my god...I'm trying to restrain myself... :mad :

474304[/snapback]

 

i hate women too...all they're good for is sex

474307[/snapback]

I am sure Passion wouldn't want you to have anyone else.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.