Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DNate777

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DNate777

  1. yes it's only a game, just like for every other franchise. But when you're stuck with an owner that doesn't want to spend and u build an organization around that, it's not a laughing matter for the fans. I'm not making 3-12 million ay ear to watch to watch this.... but Ng said on her interview in the booth the other day when asked by Thut or Severino what was it about "SKIP" that inspired you to hire him ? her answer was "he wants to win " WHAT THE HECK! " That tells you all you need to know. I just found this stupid blog that has a commentator and makes humor in it all. How about speaking facts and reality. If I wanted humor I will watch Jimmy Fallon or The Three STOOGES. Enough , I wish MLB could do something to salvage this organization for their fans...the 25,000 - 30,000 a game that like myself won't spend my money to watch mediocrity. thanks. I hope the commentator actually passes this comment through for all to read.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.