Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

roterdrache

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by roterdrache

  1. It is pretty much GUARANTEE that neither Pie (Hendry's personal FAVORITE prospect, BTW) or Murton (the young'in Hendry goated Epstein into throw in, into the Nomar deal) will be in the deal. Move one...Murton IS the starting LFer for the 2006 Cubs, (unless some guy like Dunn, or some seriously bigger LFer finds his way to the Cubs). And the only way Pie is in this deal is if Cabera, Hmerdia (sorry, can't spell worth a lick) or Willis is coming to Chicago with Pierre, and seeing as that is unlikely, Pie ain't in the deal. Now you guys have mention Cedeno, but I highly DOUBT that too. As somebody mention earlier...the Cubs are trying to move Walker so that 2B is open for Ronny Cedeno, so I doubt Cedeno will be in the deal. So if I had to venture a guess....I'd say Marshall and Aardsma are the prospects you guys are getting for Pierre. If you ask for Guzman, Hill, or Williams, then I would bet Wittingham would have to be involved.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.