Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ManicMarlin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ManicMarlin

  1. I don't see Codina giving up something for nothing. I don't either, maybe there's something the Marlins can give him with regards to the team iteself that will assist him in giving up some land. Maybe a special personal luxury box for him whenever he wants to attend games. Just a thought.
  2. Hey everyone....just wanted to say hi since this is my first post. I've been a member for a few days now and I've gotten more information about this stadium from this site than any news media I've been following for 3 years. By the way, the live feed from the senate isn't working for me so I'm just going to have to follow the thread for updates. This is a great site.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.