Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miggy for MVP

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miggy for MVP

  1. BTW he'd fit right in with Miggy and Amezaga he and Swisher had a dance when one of them hit a homer. Haha did you see Amezaga and Uggla two nights ago when Dan hit a homer against the White Sox?
  2. Crash - Just a terrible movie. Definitely the worse movie to ever win Best Picture. Schindler's List (ducks) - Not entertaining and I understand that the Holocaust was a horrible,horrible thing but I don't want to pay to see a movie that is supposed to entertain me on the subject. I could be moved by simply reading a book or watching the history channel on the subject, i don't need the movie. It is almost like you have to like this movie based on the subject matter. Goodfellas - Entertaining movie but nothing pisses me off more than when people say it is better than The Godfather and I seem to hear that often from people my age(in their 20's). I even liked Casino more. The Passion of the Christ - Not highly ranked at all by critics, so some could argue it's not "overrated" but the numbers it put up say otherwise. Terrible snuff movie made by a crazy,racist drunk man. Hard to make a movie about this subject that is not moving at all. One of the few movies that actually makes me angry. I totally agree with you about Crash. It was such a predictable, contrived, over-hyped attempt of racial commentary that I actually found it humorous at times. It certainly didn't deserve to win Best Picture.
  3. I wouldn't complain He's had his attitude problems, but I'd approve of any productive trade as opposed to the usual salary dumping trades. Plus his name makes me laugh

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.