Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Miggy for MVP

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Miggy for MVP

  1. what kind of a name is Rajai, anyway?
  2. I say let Scotty bat 7th or 8th, his average is over .100 higher than Carroll Carroll has only started like 4 games. For the year, Carroll is 3 for 23 Olsen is 8 for 26 I'm not saying that Olsen is actually a better hitter than Carroll, but so far Carroll is off to a real bad start. Similarly, remember when Dontrelle was hitting like .500 the first month of 2004?
  3. I say let Scotty bat 7th or 8th, his average is over .100 higher than Carroll
  4. The cheesy "cheerleaders" are a real joke to everyone that visits. Thats right, the Mermaids are to blame for poor attendance and the Marlins losing.
  5. I often wonder if Dumbledore will return. Since Voldemort was able to "return" through his diary in the 2nd book. The reason Voldemort was able to return through his diary is because that was a Horcrux that he made. Dumbledore would not have made horcruxes because they are evil and they rip your sole apart.
  6. Nice run-saving play by Olivo
  7. How freakin ironic. Seperated at birth? Or is that what Miggy looks like in purple? hahahahahaha
  8. Never mind the shirts, I wanna know how to get those chicks!!! Which Mermaid was wearing the Uggla Ugglies shirt A hot blonde one
  9. Miggy for MVP replied to rorod's topic in Off-Topic
    "Over the life of the phone that equates to $1,440. Add in the price of the phone and activation fees and the cheapest amount you'll spend on an iPhone over the next two years is $1,975." http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/31534
  10. I was watching the game and they said something about free T-shirts this week with the purchase of a ticket. The shirts would be Uggla's Ugglies, Cabbie's Corner, Hammer's Slammers, and Hanley's Heroes. Does anybody know anything about this or how to get these? http://florida.marlins.mlb.com/schedule/pr...ns.jsp?c_id=fla Thats the promo schedule. Just click on those home games Mon-Thurs that say Hanleys Heroes, Ugglas Ugglies, Cabbys Corner or Josh's Hammer's and it will further explain that promotion and allow you to buy tickets for those games in the correct sections. Thanks. I was on their promo schedule about a week ago and don't remember it, but I probably just didn't notice it.
  11. I was watching the game and they said something about free T-shirts this week with the purchase of a ticket. The shirts would be Uggla's Ugglies, Cabbie's Corner, Hammer's Slammers, and Hanley's Heroes. Does anybody know anything about this or how to get these?
  12. Miggy for MVP replied to yenta's topic in Off-Topic
    What in the heck is wrong with people? This just came across Yahoo today: LONDON (AFP) - Baby Autumn Brown has a name to live up - in fact she has over 25 of them. The little girl's mother Maria, in keeping with her boxing-mad family's bizarre tradition, decided to give her 25 middle names - all culled from the greatest exponents inside the ring. Her full name, which left register office staff in Perton, Wolverhampton reeling is: Autumn Sullivan Corbett Fitzsimmons Jeffries Hart Burns Johnson Willard Dempsey Tunney Schmeling Sharkey Carnera Baer Braddock Louis Charles Walcott Marciano Patterson Johansson Liston Clay Frazier Foreman Brown. Maria told the city's Express and Star: "The whole thing came about because both my mum and dad are obsessed with boxing and have a bit of a daft sense of humour. "When I was young I couldn't ever remember my name. It took me to the age of 10 to memorise it all." The 33-year-old mother added: "I'm hoping Autumn has a good sense of humour with her name. It's never done me any harm though." Source. :| Haha I just read that and was gonna post it here. What dumb parents...
  13. Hughes for Santana. Thats an interesting one. I would consider this if I was the yankees. Haha do you think the Twins would go for this one?
  14. What do the Celtics give up? The number 5 pick and what else for JO. If the Celtics could pull this off and get Jermaine they would have a nice team in the East. Assuming they still have Paul Pierce and Al Jefferson and then added JO thats a very nice front court to help PP. I heard they were going to give up the #5 and Jefferson
  15. Haha I remembered dreaming up this scenario when he was with Seattle
  16. Miggy for MVP replied to rorod's topic in Off-Topic
    Too bad its not on Verizon.
  17. Maybe they should try to get Darko back :mischief
  18. Who do you think is going?? I think: Miguel Cabrera Dan Uggla ( although brandon phillips is having an allstar year) Hanley Ramirez ( Hard with J.Reyes , E. Renteria, J. Rollins, A. Gonzalez) S. Mitre Cabrera and Uggla for sure will make the team. Mitre, killer ERA but like catchoftheday said, he only has 2 wins and really doesnt have enough innings pitched even if he had a few more wins. Hanley I'd love to see in there. He's right up there with Reyes and Renteria for top batting average for a SS and he has more hits than any other SS, but his RBI count will hurt him a little.
  19. A very poorly managed game by Gonzalez. We had Santana on the ropes in the 4th and he should have pinch hit for Kim and went for the knockout punch. Plenty of arms in the pen with an off day tommorow. And lets not even talk about not IBB'ing Mauer. I agree with you. Even though it was only the 4th, Kim had already thrown 89 pitches at that point, and at a critical point in the game with runners on base, we could have used a run or two to bridge the 5-2 deficit that was there.
  20. Hermida, Hanley, Amezega... I don't care, as long as its not Carroll. I was at the game today and after Kim had his at bat, I thought to myself, "Ok, good, top of the lineup" but then I realized Carroll was batting leadoff and we were doomed for that inning. Conceding doom when Carroll is batting is lunacy. Well he went 0 for 4 today and really hurt us at some key times during the game. The man only has 3 major league hits and is batting .158 now. I know he's a rookie and I think he will improve, but today, I really don't understand why Amezega or Hermida didn't start instead of him.
  21. A few things about today's game were frustrating to me. 1) At least from my view (from Section 101), it seemed like Aaron Boone's throwing error in the 4th hit off of Nick Punto's hand (which was raised up in the air) and into the outfield. I was furious, that should have been a routine out, and it didn't look to me like it was even Boone's fault. 2) I think Fredi kept Kim in there too long. He had been struggling after 5 innings, having given up 5 runs and thrown 100 pitches already. Why leave him in instead of bringing in someone from the bullpen? Well Kim went out there and gave up another homer to Mauer (who had his 2nd and 3rd of the year today, not exactly a power hitter) and the game went from a managable 5-2 to a much harder to overcome 7-2 deficit 3) Does anybody know the attendance? It was pathetic how empty the stadium was. If people don't come to see the best pitcher in Major League Baseball, on a team that has never played down here before this weekend, when will they come out?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.