Game thoughts

canada-marlin24

Kim just got crushed. Nothing against Kim or anything but I wish we had a young pitcher in the minors who could take his place. I am sick of watching a guy who is not in our future pitch (Guy who is not good). I want to see our future grow. I would love to see Gaby get a shot - he has been pitching a lot better recently but he kinda gets wild and walky. He might not be ready right now.

Gaby's last five outings... One thing I like is that the last 5 outings he has given up less hits than innings pitched.

(June 4th) 6ip, 4h, 1er, 3bb, 6k

(June 9th) 6ip, 3h, 2er, 2bb, 3k

(June 14th) 5.2ip, 4h, 0er, 3bb, 8k

(June 19th) 3.2ip, 0h, 0er, 1bb, 2k (Rain Delay)

(June 24th) 7ip, 6h, 2er, 2bb, 3k

(Not including todays game)

3-6, 3.86era, 79.1ip, 69 hits, 43 runs, 34 er, 4 homers, 33b, 71 k's, .230 ba.

I am not saying go ahead and bring Gaby up but hopefully Gaby will continue to pitch good and he will become an option if Kim, JJ continue to struggle.

Kim just got crushed. Nothing against Kim or anything but I wish we had a young pitcher in the minors who could take his place. I am sick of watching a guy who is not in our future pitch (Guy who is not good). I want to see our future grow. I would love to see Gaby get a shot - he has been pitching a lot better recently but he kinda gets wild and walky. He might not be ready right now.

Gaby's last five outings... One thing I like is that the last 5 outings he has given up less hits than innings pitched.

I am not saying go ahead and bring Gaby up but hopefully Gaby will continue to pitch good and he will become an option if Kim, JJ continue to struggle.

excellent research

(Not including todays game)

3-6, 3.86era, 79.1ip, 69 hits, 43 runs, 34 er, 4 homers, 33b, 71 k's, .230 ba.

And yet you complain about JJ and Vanden Hurk when they are all over the place. But I guess Gaby is "your boy" :rolleyes:

he had his shot a few weeks ago and he proceeded to pitch like absolute garbage

also, the Marlins may not want to start his service clock yet/build up any trade value for BK Kim

And yet you complain about JJ and Vanden Hurk when they are all over the place. But I guess Gaby is "your boy" :rolleyes:

Yes, Gaby is my boy :rolleyes: . Is there a problem with me hoping Gaby will get a shot sometime in the near future? I know he is not ready. The problem is not with JJ or Vandy (Yes, they have been struggling but they do have talent) its with Kim and Wes. I want to see our young guys out there. Might sound stupid but thats what I want to see.... our future develop.

Yes, Gaby is my boy :rolleyes: . Is there a problem with me hoping Gaby will get a shot sometime in the near future? I know he is not ready. The problem is not with JJ or Vandy (Yes, they have been struggling but they do have talent) its with Kim and Wes. I want to see our young guys out there. Might sound stupid but thats what I want to see.... our future develop.

so you need to let them develop.

nothing wrong with hoping to see Gaby, but for the same reasons you complain about JJ and RVH, are the same reasons you seem to want him up

there are reasons why he is still down in AA, even though he is pitching much better recently

I mean, I want to see Scott Cousins manning CF, but I know he isn't ready either.

You're not going to lose too many games when you out-hit the other team, especially with a guy like Santana going 6 innings.

As far as I'm concerned, no loss this season will approach last night's sh*t show.

Honestly, you just go get them on Tuesday, this team is not a playoff team, so stop giving yourselves aneurisms after every loss.

well bob if u pay attention....mauer shoudlve been walked santana should not have tripled and boone shouldnt have made that error

Its baseball, sh*t like that happens. We shouldnt be giving up triples to Santana, but it happened, I guess we shouldve just given him an IBB.... Everybody who gets a hit should be retroactively walked....