Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kcusseeknay

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kcusseeknay

  1. Are the people in the background of millar's pic considered The Lobby Walkers? Occupy Winter Meetings Would that make the Marlins the 1%? I want to say yes, but that might make the Yankee jealous.
  2. Are the people in the background of millar's pic considered The Lobby Walkers? Occupy Winter Meetings
  3. Ironically, the pizza and wings would have been enough to convince Fielder to sign here. Oh man, even if we dont get Pujols you made my night SB
  4. while we wait for a decision, enjoy some Pedobear. Hahaha that's so wrong....
  5. Baseball Gods, Please give us Pujols as a reward for sticking through Pinto, Gregg, Jorge Julio, Mike Rabelo, and Andrew Miller... among others. Considering Pujols is a 1st baseman, don't forget Hee Seop Choi. Hee Seop was such a fan favorite , too bad it didn't work out for him here, he was a cool player. You must be Korean. No, not Korean , and I know he didn't pan out, but there was something special about him. I thought he had potential. I remember he hit an inside the park home run once....thats about it
  6. Baseball Gods, Please give us Pujols as a reward for sticking through Pinto, Gregg, Jorge Julio, Mike Rabelo, and Andrew Miller... among others. How can you forget Leo Jaun Carlos whatever Nunez? I'm actually Dominican, so I'm not allowed to further comment on his situation until it is resolved. Thank you. ...in an unrelated note... please don't ask me my age. Hopefully its resolved by a non-tender
  7. Baseball Gods, Please give us Pujols as a reward for sticking through Pinto, Gregg, Jorge Julio, Mike Rabelo, and Andrew Miller... among others. How can you forget Leo Jaun Carlos whatever Nunez?
  8. Since the Marlins have 5 retired Pujols should wear $$ on the back of his uniform
  9. Whats taking so long???? Do Pujols and his agent have to agree to this for it to happen??? They have to schedule a decision show on ESPN
  10. Guys, i just farted. Your thoughts ? Do you have a no trade clause on your farts? If not I dont want them. After his 5th fart his 5/10 rights kick in.....
  11. SilverBullet I changed my icon in honor of all your epic posts. Lol thanks, I'm just excited and posting to try and pass the time. Ive got things to do but I refuse to leave my computer! Ditto, I don't want to say I was studying for exams when the Marlins signed Pujols!
  12. SilverBullet I changed my icon in honor of all your epic posts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.