Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

englishfish

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by englishfish

  1. Was thinking of a Classic mini but they break down far too much. I've just bought one of those fella. One of my mates was getting rid of it, and was offering it for free. Needless to say that within 3 days of taking it off his hands, its now consigned to the garage! The engine won't even start now! Dont do it mate.
  2. He's got a raw talent has Jose. Just needs working on, certainly worth keeping on. From what I've seen anyway!!
  3. Thanks for the kind words dudes. Us English are a polite bunch, hence the introduction!
  4. Good day everybody. I'm new around these parts, you might have guessed! This is my first post. I'm from England, in Europe. I've followed the Marlins ever since i visited Florida on vacation with my parents a few years back. We didn't see a game, but I could feel the positive vibes in the state coming from the Marlins and then I was hooked, like a true Marlin! From what I gather, there is great rivalry between all the baseball sides over there stateside, I guess it's kinda similar to football here, or as you guys would say "Soccer". We have great rivalries aswell, like the City I'm from, Sheffield. We have the Owls and the Blades, one plays in a blue uniform and the other team, the Blades, play in red. I'm a true Owl, although the Marlins are a close 2nd to those mighty Owls. My favourite player is Josh Johnson, he hurls a true pitch like no other. Hey, have you guys heard of an English guy called Matthew Hoggard? he is a pitcher for England cricket team, he's kinda similar to Josh Johnson. Anyway, sorry guys, I'm talking way too much here. I just hope you will make me feel welcome, as I get a feel for this forum. Hey, are there any other English people on here that are also Marlin-men? Sweet guys. Refuse to Lose!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.