Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Foggy Doggy

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Foggy Doggy

  1. 7 games in, and the s*** hits the fan? 2-5 isnt pretty but its early let's wait till May 1st before we start to waive bye bye to any chance od contention I know but bro, this is really disappointing....I was really trying to believe !! I really, really wanted to believe, but I am just thinking it could be even worse than was thought. The bullpen looks really a mess and I thought Spooneybarger was supposed to be the answer there. Neal seems to be a bomb and Almanza is reverting back to his last years ways..... I hate to be negative but damn....I am just pissed about today and looking at they way its going so far.....I mean to have this feeling 7 games in.....man that is bad.
  2. I think we could be in for a very, very, VERY long season.....another rebuilding seems to be looming after this season. When are we going to "put it together" ? How are they going to build any trust to bring fans back when they can't seem to fina winning way ? I'm really worried about the one-year contracts.....next year who will start for us if we only have Juan Pierre ? Is everyone going to leave as a Free Agent, how do you build a team that way ? Can someone see and explain what the plan is for this team ? Are Loria & Samson just holding the team until 2006 and contraction and not giving any long-term contracts because of that reason ?
  3. Yes we do....BIGTIME !
  4. I agree he'll keep the team but move them possibly to Orlando, Jax or WPB if they build a stadium.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.