March 30, 200422 yr anyone enjoy playing mvp 2004 online with a good connection and computer, can join us here for league play......we play 4 games a week. http://www.mvpallstars.com/index.php this is the link...and No marlins are taken...I hv them
March 30, 200422 yr Author ouch wrong area...can an admin pls move this... i cant seem to delete this post
March 31, 200422 yr Author to join just goto forum and sign the waiting list....you'll need icq. ICQ is how we communicate with each other. my icq number is 73 917 607 ... if you want you can contact me...i'll be happy to help. btw i wont be around during marlin game tomorrow..i will be at the game.
April 1, 200422 yr Is this league for just the PC version or is there one for the PS2 version as well? I've got MVP 2004 for the PS2 and I play online all the time with broadband.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.