Pettitte and Prior News

SorianoFanHFW

I would like to say, in order to stay on topic, that there has been a lot of evidence that GiantsFan has an irrational hatred of Dusty Baker, therefore he is willing to ascribe a huge amount of despairing situations to this man. I find it a little tiresome.

To get really on topic, whoever wrote that Tommy John article pulled it out of their ass. One of the best pitchers in the league may be gone until 2005, and this is posted nowhere else online? Prior in uniform at yesterday's ball game, shown just chatting it up with teammates? I call BS.

So SorFan, you wuz wrong. It happens to everyone. To you, it happens an inordinately large amount of time, but it does happen to everyone. Get a grip, and stop calling me names. Like it or not, Nostradumbass is more clever than a-hole and telling me I don't know how to chew gum.

Just because Prior was in uniform doesn't mean anything. AJ was in uniform a lot last year. This does not look good though. It might not be Tommy John, but it has to be something. I read a Prior quote where he usually starts throwing in Jan. Did he not do that this year so his arm is not strong enough. It just doesn't sound good to me. Id be holding my breath if I were a cub fan, but luckily Im not :whistle