What a week

Teal Shadow

Choi bring some left-handed power

Cabrera becoming a superstar right in front of our eyes

Beckett looking like his on mission to be the best

Lowell setting the tone on the team

Pierre/ Castillo really haven't run wild on the bases...yet.

Willis showing us why this team is so easy to love

Benitez looking at home feeling very comfortable in SFla

the team is in first place 2 games ahead of the competition

AND best of all the Phillies(the media darlings) are 4 games behind

Not to mention the best record in the NL...yeah so it's the first week, still pretty cool :thumbup

Nice to see the old comeback magic is still there from last year. This first week could not have gone any better

Errr....best record in all of MLB.

*tied with the lowly Tigers*

I'm suppose to do a project about hero's and anti-heroes,and i forgot to do itmy excuse will be "i was seeing the marlins woop butt",and i was gonna do a poster with dontrelle willis as my hero and i got n idea what to put for anti hero...

I'm suppose to do a project about hero's and anti-heroes,and i forgot to do itmy excuse will be "i was seeing the marlins woop butt",and i was gonna do a poster with dontrelle willis as my hero and i got n idea what to put for anti hero...

Admin Bowa! :anon

George Steinbrenner. :mischief You're the man,why couldn't i think of that! :thumbup

This was an incrediable way to start the season everybody talked about how we needed to get off the a good start and this sure was. The banner presentation and the ring cermony were all incrediable things to be a part of. Hopefully this is setting the tone for the rest of the season.

George Steinbrenner. :mischief You're the man,why couldn't i think of that! :thumbup I know I am the Man... :shifty :thumbup