Question on Flex Pack Season 41 Game Plan

FreshFish

Guest Juanky

I don't believe you can combine vouchers. You could try to turn in a voucher and pay the difference, but I don't know if that would work. You'd have to talk to 1truefan.

I tried calling 1-877-Marlins to clarify and was on hold for at least 2 hours (wonder why we can't sell more season tickets), ended hanging up.

Would love if someone can clarify.

the following was posted here a while back.

by marlin2266 @ Oct 30 2003, 12:45 PM

For those on a budget, here's my advice:

Buy a 1/2 season fish tank ($164). That gives you 41 $4 fish vouchers you can use any game (subject to availability). It also gives you 1) the right to buy $5 parking vouchers, 2) STH privileges, and 3) the option to upgrade from fish to better seats at about 90% of ticket face value.

For example, trade in 5 fish vouchers plus $2.50 for one infield box seat ($25 x 90% = $22.50). Of course, you can pay cash as well.

This is a real deal - take advantage while you can!

Yep - that's the way it worked last year. I upgraded to 4 infield box seats for opening day 2003.

I didn't buy the voucher plan this year, so I dunno if they changed their policy.

Keep trying - they owe you an answer. Go to Customer Service (inside Gate G a/c lobby on the left) if phone calls don't work.

I specifically asked this question when I purchased my flex plan in December, and the answer was clearly given: NO. You can upgrade if you pay the difference, but can't use 2 for 1. Also, I can't believe you were on hold that long. Something must have been wrong with the system. I've never had to wait more than 2 minutes. Maybe you should have hung-up and redial.

I specifically asked this question when I purchased my flex plan in December, and the answer was clearly given: NO.

I bought mine on FanFest, when I asked they told me yes. Maybe I misunderstood.

Also, I can't believe you were on hold that long. Something must have been wrong with the system. I've never had to wait more than 2 minutes. Maybe you should have hung-up and redial.

I redialed 2 or 3 times yesterday. I called in this morning, and the call went through quickly

Guest Juanky

ohh ok.. A friend once gave me his tickets for a game he couldn't make and he gave me "two" for one game so I thought it could be two..

He could have bought two plans under his name