April 15, 200422 yr Doesnt Marlins OF prospect Jai Miller look like Preston Wilson http://marlins.theinsiders.com/ kinda spooky
April 15, 200422 yr I saw him play when Greensboro came down to play Charleston on opening day last week. I thought the same thing, but his game has a long way to go until it gets to Preston-level.
April 15, 200422 yr Author oh definitely, he sure has a ways to go to get to Prestons level but theres no question that the athletic ability is there I mean the guy got a full scholarship to go to Stanford to play both football and basketball so on top of his athletic ability, he also has to be pretty smart to be able to get into stanford. cause they dont take players based purely on athletic ability, they have to qualify to get into the school as well
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.