Miami lakes baseball league...

BIG Z

I sense a deep relationship building between these two.

:shifty

That didn't sound right,unless it's a girl. im a boy and da great one is perverted No I am not.

You can take it how you want but what your thinking is not what I meant. well if it has nothing to do with the miami lakes baseball leauge than dont say it

BTW i take swings and strecth out at home bout an hour before i get to the park,i ake alot of swings and swing at little rocks it works,also i eat bout 3 hours before gametime.

do you practice a lot like Juan Pierre?

or are you like Luis Castillo who many times dosent even know who is pitching the next day...(Luis said that he didnt know a lot of times who he was going to face the next day during his 35 game hit streak)

BTW i take swings and strecth out at home bout an hour before i get to the park,i ake alot of swings and swing at little rocks it works,also i eat bout 3 hours before gametime.

do you practice a lot like Juan Pierre?

or are you like Luis Castillo who many times dosent even know who is pitching the next day...(Luis said that he didnt know a lot of times who he was going to face the next day during his 35 game hit streak) I went 1 for 2 yesterday,my batting average went down to .692,and yuh i practice alot my calf's are in pain(and so is the rest of my body)i was so tired that i almost fell asleep 3 times in language arts class and that's rare cuz i'm not a heavy sleeper.

I dont know whats so funny either.

Anyways-dont worry because as you get to bat more your average will go down and each AB wont matter to your average so much.

Sleep is important also. Your body needs to get enough sleep. You always hear about the Marlins not getting enough sleep whenever they play a night game and a dame game the day after.

Anyways-dont worry because as you get to bat more your average will go down and each AB wont matter to your average so much.

Sleep is important also. Your body needs to get enough sleep. You always hear about the Marlins not getting enough sleep whenever they play a night game and a dame game the day after.

Yuh my body need's some time to re-energize,saturday,sunday,monday i practiced with my cousin,tuesday i had practice with my miami lakes coach,wednesday and thursday a game in miami lakes,today i have practice with my other coach,tommorow might be a day off,and sunday i have a game that im'a pitch with my other coach at 10am,then monday another game and wednsday another game.I have no time to do anything but go to school,and there's a chance that im'a switch school after this year's over.

Yuh my body need's some time to re-energize,saturday,sunday,monday i practiced with my cousin,tuesday i had practice with my miami lakes coach,wednesday and thursday a game in miami lakes,today i have practice with my other coach,tommorow might be a day off,and sunday i have a game that im'a pitch with my other coach at 10am,then monday another game and wednsday another game.I have no time to do anything but go to school,and there's a chance that im'a switch school after this year's over. wow...sounds busy...it seems like there is barely anytime in which your not in

1-school

2-practicing or playing a game

3-sleeping