Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tommy Hutton taking shots @ Marlins fans

Featured Replies

he said something about how the astros have been around 42 years and never been to the world series, and how marlins fans take our 2 championships in 12 years for granted and that we complain for everything. something like that

 

 

he could be complaining about the small crowds at PPS last week. I agree with him 100%

 

Good job tommy

well he was sneaking it in.

Yeah I heard him say that...I dont think he was taking shots at them...I just think that he was trying to point out that their manager is trying to do something big with the Astros...they havent won the WS yet...and thats what their manager is trying to do...for the first time...and he was just making a comparison between him and Jack...how they are pretty new to managing their teams and they are both trying to make their team win the WS...I dont think he was trying to hint to the lack of fans that the Marlins have...he was just talking about the 2 managers.

'shut up' - that is what I would say to anyone questioning our fan base. I am tired of this BS. It is sooo easy to generalize and make comparisons to teams that are having success with their fan base with our fan base. But it is apples and oranges. It would be like comparing our team winning the World Series to other teams trying to do so. Some teams are just better than others and some fan bases are more established than others. S. Fl. will be fine...they will support this team. Otherwise, shut the f'up.

Exactly, although I hate to see the Fish lose, I will not sit here and complain about every little thing, although I will complain ;) . Hutton is an intelligent guy, and he is very very correct on this one.

He wasn't really questioning the fan base, he was saying that we were lucky as fans to have had two world titles in 7 years. And we are. Don't kid yourself. If you think we aren't, you need your head examined.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.