Prior might be back June 3rd or 4th...

Libelula

Wow, early June should be great. A.J. makes his return and so might Prior. And it might happen in just a day apart. It's scary to think how good the Cubs will be with that rotation.

Mr. Generic

Mr. Generic

Mr. Generic

Orgasm Man

Pubes On Chin

Scary.

Orgasm Man is Carlos Zambrano. This guy ALWAYS has orgasms after getting out of an inning. Seriously, last year in the play-offs I'm so glad the Fish beat him so his stupid ass would just shut up for a while.

Maddux, Wood, and Prior are Mr. Generic. They show no emotion on the field unless they don't get call they want and/or something bad happens. Example: Bartman.

I think the pubes one is obvious.

Wow, early June should be great. A.J. makes his return and so might Prior. And it might happen in just a day apart. It's scary to think how good the Cubs will be with that rotation.

Mr. Generic

Mr. Generic

Mr. Generic

Orgasm Man

Pubes On Chin

Scary.

wutt r u talking about?

Orgasm Man is Carlos Zambrano. This guy ALWAYS has orgasms after getting out of an inning. Seriously, last year in the play-offs I'm so glad the Fish beat him so his stupid ass would just shut up for a while.

Maddux, Wood, and Prior are Mr. Generic. They show no emotion on the field unless they don't get call they want and/or something bad happens. Example: Bartman.

Lame.

Lame. Said the Cubs fan.

Lame. Said the Cubs fan. Yes. What the hell kind of analysis is this? 90% of pitchers have little to no emotion or weird facial expressions when they pitch. They can't all be cool like Darren Oliver.

Lame. Said the Cubs fan. Yes. What the hell kind of analysis is this? 90% of pitchers have little to no emotion or weird facial expressions when they pitch. They can't all be cool like Darren Oliver. Once again, said the Cubs fan. What the hell are you b***hing about anyway?

Lame. Said the Cubs fan. Yes. What the hell kind of analysis is this? 90% of pitchers have little to no emotion or weird facial expressions when they pitch. They can't all be cool like Darren Oliver. Darren Oliver is Action Jackson on the mound, SUCKA