Game 6 Tonight

Prime Time

Malik Allen and Dwyane Wade have both predicted a Heat win!

really

shock

i thought theyd pick indiana

well, game 6 has been put to bed, and ive had it with eddie jones. we brought him in to score and lead the team, and in the biggest game of this season, he f***s up. he has done nothing impressive and this year has played like garbage. he sucks at finishing around the basket, hes off balance every time he puts the ball on the floor. and tonight, he misses a key free throw and takes one of the worst shots ive ever seen

weve got to find a way to show him the door

The whole team lost the game, not just Eddie. Dwyane Wade was extremely impressive though, he played his heart out. The rest of the team struggled, they weren't at their best... cuz if they were we would have won by a thousand. But u live and learn. And i am positive that they will there next year!!! Go Heat!

Guest marlins02

true the team struggled, but eddie f***ed up BAD at the end. no reason to take that shot with some one right in his face and almost an entire shot clock. he f***ed up real bad.

The whole team lost the game, not just Eddie. Dwyane Wade was extremely impressive though, he played his heart out. The rest of the team struggled, they weren't at their best... cuz if they were we would have won by a thousand. But u live and learn. And i am positive that they will there next year!!! Go Heat!

Eddie is to blame. How come the veteran player in your team makes to worst shots? Bottom line, he falled apart under pressure. I'm glad Eddie is not the future of this franchise

What's the point of this thread, dude?

To root the Heat and have a thread that talks about Game 6...

To get more posts under his name?

Like I said, to have a thread where people can talk about Game 6. How about next time you want to talk smack, why don't you do it the right way. :thumbup

What's the point of this thread, dude?

To root the Heat and have a thread that talks about Game 6...

To get more posts under his name?

Like I said, to have a thread where people can talk about Game 6. How about next time you want to talk smack, why don't you do it the right way. :thumbup Ever heard of the official game thread dude?