They Re-made Kazaam...

Rune

and decided to call it The Chronicles of Riddick because that's how bad this movie was.

First of all, I would like to say that I did not willingly go to this movie. Now on to bashing it.

Shaq and Vin Diesel, it's been a long debate on who is the most pathetic actor and Mr. Diesel answered this by putting out this garbage. Stupid one liners, stupid stunts, pathetic acting. I really mean pathetic acting, you didn't know what the difference was between sad Vin or happy Vin, it all came out as one big mess.

WHo ever directed this movie and casted it for that matter not only deserves to get kicked out hollywood but should not even be allowed in baliwood for that matter.

Let's just say if you never saw Pitch Black consider yourself lucky. THankfully I'm lucky but with this braindead plot and storyline flow, you would never need to because garbage isn't that hard to follow. THis movie just progressed like a 5 year old playing with action figures. I could imagine The makers of this film sitting around and saying "Wouldn't it be cool if he had unlimited powers and is resistant to every type of attack, oh oh how about infinite abilities and even though he's blind give him super sight"

Then it has an ending that is so stupid and makes about as much sense as someone wearing a winter jacket to the beach.

THat's about what Riddick adds up to, their's so many problems with this movie. It's sad that it'll most likely make good money and people will call it a good movie because it's not. It's sad that Hollywood can no longer produce good movies and give them the publicity they deserve and stop marketing this garbage.

I'm so glad I saw Saved. That way I can at least say I saw one good movie this weekend.

Yeah I wasnt really excited about this movie but I got to free tickets to a screening so I said what the hell I'll go check it out.

Yeah nothing to write home about. I dont think it was as bad as you make it sound to be Rune especially comparing it to Kazaam but yeah it wasnt that good.

But somehow I'm interested to see what happens next. :confused

Yeah I wasnt really excited about this movie but I got to free tickets to a screening so I said what the hell I'll go check it out.

Yeah nothing to write home about. I dont think it was as bad as you make it sound to be Rune especially comparing it to Kazaam but yeah it wasnt that good.

My comparison's to Kazaam are only on Vin Diesel and his acting qualities. Their were semi decent fight scenes early on but I still despise this movie with a passion.

My comparison's to Kazaam are only on Vin Diesel and his acting qualities. Their were semi decent fight scenes early on but I still despise this movie with a passion. Yeah Vin Diesel has to be one of the worse actors in Hollywood. I think the Shaq man might actually be better. Is their a relationship between the two they do call Shaq the diesel. :lol

I find it funny how you said you dont know when hes sad or happy, its so true tho.

well, im not a "vin disel fan" but i dont think hes a bad actor, he just getrs bad roles sometimes...like XXX and A Man Apart...two movies i didnt like at all...However even if u didnt like fast and the furious, he really made that movie. And He was really good in Saving Private Ryan....So, dont compare him to Shaq...seriously, watch saving private ryan then kazaam..then tell me u can compare the two actors then.

As For Pitch Black, I enjoyed it, it was a cool movie...And im about to see Riddick...with a free ticket, so hopefully its not as bad as you say...

hey im a sci-fi sucker and I cant avoid that ... I liked pitch black, it was a very underated movie and I do wanna watch "the chronicles of riddick" and hopefully is not as bad as you make it sound.

I mean after all its just a sci-fi flick and thats what im going to see. I dont expect an amazing cast of actors or multiple plot twists.

ohh yeah and I think we all know that Vin Diesel is a disgrace to acting but whatever ... Claude Van Damme had the same acting skills and I still enjoyed his movies :thumbup