June 13, 200422 yr Just saw the movie tonight and was totally blown away. This is one of the best movies I have seen in my life. The acting was superb, camera work was excellent, and the music/lighting was also solid. The movie made me really take a look in the mirror at myself. It made you think about how other people think about you and yo urelationships with them. I reccomend this to any mature movie watchers as it is very intense. Excellent work, thanks Mr. Eastwood.
June 13, 200422 yr I saw it the other night. Great movie. Sean Penn was excellent. He really deserved that Academy Award.
June 18, 200422 yr Author You wont be dissapointed my man, just be in a good mood before you watch it so you will not be as devestated when it is over.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.