Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Featured Replies

Ehh, I'm not liking this place too much so far. It's really nice but I kinda like Seattle better. Besides, it's like 1:30 for me and no is up yet :confused

 

Still got a week though so I'm sure it will get better.

i was in Seattle for work last summer....I wasn't too impressed. I mean, the sound is cool...the Space Needle is alright to look at...the market thingy where they throw the fish is meh....and I decided to eat salmon there...everyone recommended it. Meh, the way my dad marinates salmon, I'd rather eat salmon cooked by him anyday.

Ehh, I'm not liking this place too much so far. It's really nice but I kinda like Seattle better. Besides, it's like 1:30 for me and no is up yet :confused

 

Still got a week though so I'm sure it will get better.

seattle owns also

 

i think it's a tie between those two

 

i'd give the edge to san fran, since i went with 50 of my friends

 

Juanky: make sure you go to alcatraz, it pwns

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.