Game tonite

every1lovesme

no.

you do realize you only need to respond if you are going, dont you?

:banghead This is a question. You could answer yes or no.

any one goin to the game tonite

she asked if anyone is going to the game tonight, so I said no.

Please dont turn this into a big deal.

Guest Guest

Mr Awesome is right, posting a 1 word reply like "no" to a topic like this is unnecessary and is spam. Please don't do it.

Now back to the topic...

Mr Awesome is right, posting a 1 word reply like "no" to a topic like this is unnecessary and is spam. Please don't do it.

Ok, sorry Admin.

He made a 1 word post also. (posting "yes") but whatever...

Anyways: On tonights game I think the Marlins will bounce back good from their tough loss yesterday. And everyone is mad at the bullpen so I think that the bullpen knows that they need to prove they can do the job so I think they will do a good job this game. And Armando, if put in wont do as bad as he did last night.

no.

you do realize you only need to respond if you are going, dont you?

:banghead This is a question. You could answer yes or no.

any one goin to the game tonite

she asked if anyone is going to the game tonight, so I said no.

Please dont turn this into a big deal. But "anyone" is going to the game. You'd say no if no one is going.

Guest Guest

yes

And this isn't spam? No, because it at least answered the question. The "No" answered it as well. One word answers are spam either way right? No it didn't answer it. The question was "is anyone going" so unless nobody is going to this game, no was not an answer.

One word answers are fine sometimes. Why are we even discussing it though?

yes

And this isn't spam? No, because it at least answered the question. The "No" answered it as well. One word answers are spam either way right? No it didn't answer it. The question was "is anyone going" so unless nobody is going to this game, no was not an answer.

One word answers are fine sometimes. Why are we even discussing it though? I just like things to be fair. No special treatment for buddies. In my opinioin, saying "yes" with no further explation is as bad as saying "no" and having no further explanation. A lot of favoritism on here that's all, want it to be even.