Dee Lee Update

sheff#1

ok, so DLee is on a hot streak

for $7mil less we would all rather have Choi(except you obviously)

I would pay the salary and have Dlee over a part time player in Choi. Of course I would rather win a world series rather then your accept mediocrity mentality. You got 7 mill up your ass? Thought not.

D Lee is doing better, but I couldnt stand his strikeouts when he was on the Marlins.

dont like his k's?? well Dee Lee has 52k's in 245 AB and Choi has 53k's in 184 AB... how about Lee's k's last year?

thats what I was talking about. dont look into the past kiddie look at the present. and if choi played a whole year like lee last year there is no doubt he would have surpassed Lee's K total im saying it was a smart move to get rid of lee.

i mean you cant expect someone to predict that he would do this good this year

i mean he was horrible last year, and many people were sick of him, it was a good move getting rid of him.

and choi wont strikeout that much anymore because he knows how to hit other pitches besides the fastball. at the beg. of the year all the pitches just threw him other pitches and got him out that way, well they cant do that anymore

I would pay the salary and have Dlee over a part time player in Choi. Of course I would rather win a world series rather then your accept mediocrity mentality. You got 7 mill up your ass? Thought not. No I dont, but I bet I know what you have up your ass!!!!

I would pay the salary and have Dlee over a part time player in Choi. Of course I would rather win a world series rather then your accept mediocrity mentality. You got 7 mill up your ass? Thought not. No I dont, but I bet I know what you have up your ass!!!! Nice argument. Go back to the Phillies board.

I would pay the salary and have Dlee over a part time player in Choi. Of course I would rather win a world series rather then your accept mediocrity mentality. You got 7 mill up your ass? Thought not. i got 7 mill right here!!! its the money we didnt give to pudge that could of gone to Lee. Lee>Cordero,Easley,etc

PWNED

D Lee is doing better, but I couldnt stand his strikeouts when he was on the Marlins.

dont like his k's?? well Dee Lee has 52k's in 245 AB and Choi has 53k's in 184 AB... how about Lee's k's last year?

thats what I was talking about. dont look into the past kiddie look at the present. and if choi played a whole year like lee last year there is no doubt he would have surpassed Lee's K total im saying it was a smart move to get rid of lee.

i mean he was horrible last year, and many people were sick of him, it was a good move getting rid of him.

and choi wont strikeout that much anymore because he knows how to hit other pitches besides the fastball. at the beg. of the year all the pitches just threw him other pitches and got him out that way, well they cant do that anymore im gonna call you out on more than one thing in there thats just stupid.

1. Lee horrible last year??? maybe u didnt like him in the playoffs but the man hit 270 with 31 HR and 92 RBI for the season with a 380 OBP.

2. not expect him to do this good?? sure he has only just gotten better everyyear since hes been here but..but no he cant get better.

3. Choi wont strike out as much anymore?? sure cause u say so.

we got rid of dlee cuz it was either his salery or lowells and i think we made the right choice in gettin lowell

the 2 did not go hand in hand. We offered pudge 8 mill a year. wheres that 8 mill? could have waited longer to see if pudge signed and if not sign Lee with that money

we got rid of dlee cuz it was either his salery or lowells and i think we made the right choice in gettin lowell

the 2 did not go hand in hand. We offered pudge 8 mill a year. wheres that 8 mill? could have waited longer to see if pudge signed and if not sign Lee with that money Derrek isnt worth that money

the 2 did not go hand in hand. We offered pudge 8 mill a year. wheres that 8 mill? could have waited longer to see if pudge signed and if not sign Lee with that money Derrek isnt worth that money hitting and defense? same as what pudge brings. worth all of it

the 2 did not go hand in hand. We offered pudge 8 mill a year. wheres that 8 mill? could have waited longer to see if pudge signed and if not sign Lee with that money Derrek isnt worth that money hitting and defense? same as what pudge brings. worth all of it what hitting?

he never hit when it mattered man

show me all the stats you want but Derrek Lee never came thru when it mattered in the game

and Pudge is worth $7-8mil, the guy was as clutch as you could be

and choi wont strikeout that much anymore because he knows how to hit other pitches besides the fastball. at the beg. of the year all the pitches just threw him other pitches and got him out that way, well they cant do that anymore im gonna call you out on more than one thing in there thats just stupid.

1. Lee horrible last year??? maybe u didnt like him in the playoffs but the man hit 270 with 31 HR and 92 RBI for the season with a 380 OBP.

2. not expect him to do this good?? sure he has only just gotten better everyyear since hes been here but..but no he cant get better.

3. Choi wont strike out as much anymore?? sure cause u say so. 1- we need someone who can hit even better than how lee hit last year, choi can hit 270 also...

2-he hasnt got better everyear, look at his stats- Link

3-choi wont strike out so much anymore BECAUSE he has learned how to hit other pitches besides the fastball

the 2 did not go hand in hand. We offered pudge 8 mill a year. wheres that 8 mill? could have waited longer to see if pudge signed and if not sign Lee with that money Derrek isnt worth that money hitting and defense? same as what pudge brings. worth all of it what hitting?

he never hit when it mattered man

show me all the stats you want but Derrek Lee never came thru when it mattered in the game

and Pudge is worth $7-8mil, the guy was as clutch as you could be the man didnt wanna be here and was greedy,Lee never once came out and dissed the marlins after being dealt. that alone is worth the money pudge was gonna get.

3. Choi wont strike out as much anymore?? sure cause u say so. 1- we need someone who can hit even better than how lee hit last year, choi can hit 270 also...

3-choi wont strike out so much anymore BECAUSE he has learned how to hit other pitches besides the fastball 1. Better than 31 Hr 92 RBI? dont expect choi to touch that.they didnt bring in choi to be better they traded him cuz of money get ur facts strait

2. ur link proves my point so i dont know what u read he got better in every offensive stat every year except HR one year but he got better in RBI. and if u counted 1999 ur a fool cuz he only played 70 games that year.

3. choi is stil striking out as much as b4 theres no showing that he will cut them down.

PWNED

3-choi wont strike out so much anymore BECAUSE he has learned how to hit other pitches besides the fastball 1. Better than 31 Hr 92 RBI? dont expect choi to touch that.they didnt bring in choi to be better they traded him cuz of money get ur facts strait

2. ur link proves my point so i dont know what u read he got better in every offensive stat every year except HR one year but he got better in RBI. and if u counted 1999 ur a fool cuz he only played 70 games that year.

3. choi is stil striking out as much as b4 theres no showing that he will cut them down.

PWNED 1- he hit good but not when it counted

2-looking at batting average

3-just wait and see...

so he dropped a pop in foul ground the other day, it didnt hurt us did it(honestly i dont remember)

it absolutely crushed us

if choi had not dropped it we would have had a chance in that game can you give me more details?

like what was the situation?

I really dont remember it at all

PWNED 1- he hit good but not when it counted

2-looking at batting average

3-just wait and see... yea avg isnt everything. and he only declined one year in avg and it was only about 10 points and hes been steady since then. learn baseball.

so he dropped a pop in foul ground the other day, it didnt hurt us did it(honestly i dont remember)

it absolutely crushed us

if choi had not dropped it we would have had a chance in that game can you give me more details?

like what was the situation?

I really dont remember it at all ill look it up for u ramp

Ok i found it. it was in the ninth inning Joe crede was up fouled it up choi dropped it. Crede then got a double. next up was timo perez and homered with crede on to tie up the game. had crede not been on we would have still been up one with armando a chance to close it out