tony parker and the spurs

Guest marlins02

Guest marlins02

i got a feeling if the spurs win this series, tony parker will be the mvp if he keeps playing like this, he's been coming up big in this series. he's trying to make people forget Jason Kidd, it'll work if he keeps this going.

You mean the same Tony Parker who has outplayed Jason Kidd in two of three games so far?

Never thought that would happen.

Spurs win this series and there will be no way they can justify bringing in Jason Kidd after Tony Parker just outplayed him in the NBA Finals.

Guest marlins02

i never understood why the spurs would go after kidd during the offseason. parker is a good young point guard who's going to get better. the real reason they have been successful obviously has been Duncan. with robinson retiring, they have an opportunity to upgrade over Robinson who isnt what he used to be. they need to go after jermaine o'neal, a big man that could help Duncan out.

i agree with you marlins02.

i have been against kidd since last summer.

while the majority of spurs fans were wetting their pants over jason kidd. i am just glad to see many of my fellow spur fans finally seeing the light and saying screw kidd.

I like oneal or a combination of players if he wants to stay in indy.

what really makes me laugh is the talk of dallas picking up oneal.