Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's going tonight?

Featured Replies

Anyone know if you can bring baseballs into PPS? Like on the odd chance you'd get one signed?

 

I ask because I remember when they gave away the photoballs they made everyone wait til after the game and they're so anal about bringing in anything hard or potentially..weaponous.

436864[/snapback]

 

I don't see why they wouldn't. If anyting go to 126 or 125 for batting practice (if you get there early) and get one of those balls.

436869[/snapback]

 

That's how I got this one. Anyway, they always throw the balls to little kids anyway. Or really pushy people. Which I'm neither.

436882[/snapback]

But you are a girl.

 

Trust me.

  • Author

Just put it in your pocket. They'll never see.

436917[/snapback]

 

Umm... how baggy do you think my pants are? Or should I just go for the hermaphrodite look.

 

But you are a girl.

 

Trust me.

436936[/snapback]

 

I must be ugly because I don't get anything for that either. The ball I have now was from a coach and he gave it to me because I had a flower and it was mothers day. I need to start kicking ass and knocking aside children.

Anyone know if you can bring baseballs into PPS? Like on the odd chance you'd get one signed?

 

I ask because I remember when they gave away the photoballs they made everyone wait til after the game and they're so anal about bringing in anything hard or potentially..weaponous.

436864[/snapback]

I brought in a ball last time, but I went in the Players Entrance...(Gate A)

anybody see me? =]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.