Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's going tonight?

Featured Replies

I just ordered my ticket. Judging by what was available, I think it's gonna be a pretty decent crowd. I was gonna go Saturday night but something else came up, I wanted one of those beach mat thingies but at least now I don't have to stress about getting there in time. Sec 155, btw.

 

OUR BOYS NEED US THIS HOMESTAND!!! EVERYONE COME OUT AND SUPPORT

I'll be there, section 125

I just ordered my ticket. Judging by what was available, I think it's gonna be a pretty decent crowd. I was gonna go last night but something else came up, I wanted one of those beach mat thingies but at least now I don't have to stress about getting there in time. Sec 155, btw.

 

OUR BOYS NEED US THIS HOMESTAND!!! EVERYONE COME OUT AND SUPPORT

436317[/snapback]

You were in Atlanta yesterday? Good you didn't go. Rain + Tejera made for a bad game.

  • Author

I just ordered my ticket. Judging by what was available, I think it's gonna be a pretty decent crowd.? I was gonna go last night but something else came up, I wanted one of those beach mat thingies but at least now I don't have to stress about getting there in time. Sec 155, btw.

 

OUR BOYS NEED US THIS HOMESTAND!!!? EVERYONE COME OUT AND SUPPORT

436317[/snapback]

You were in Atlanta yesterday? Good you didn't go. Rain + Tejera made for a bad game.

436327[/snapback]

 

 

Oops, I mean tomorrow night. Uh,yah, glad I was nowhere near Atlanta last night.

Tonight and tomm for me.

Fish tank tonight

Club C tomm

havent bought tix yet..lol

 

btw we going to meet eachother outside stadium @ a gate maybe? =]

I can't find a ride tonight, but tommorow night's game will be my last at PPS until August. Let's go support the team, guys!

Why your last at PPS, miami15?

 

I am going tomorrow night.

436645[/snapback]

Going to New York for a MONTH! I'm leaving Sunday (the 4th) morning, so I've gotta go make a farewell on Satty.

 

But I'm gonna check out your boy Pudge in the Bronx (hopefully), and I'll make it a must that I get out to the 2 games in Shea and the 2 down in Philly featuring the Marlins.

Nice. I am going to see Pudge at the Trop in September.

436661[/snapback]

Enjoy. I can't promise I'll give him a good ovation for you, though. :shifty

Well, see you guys @ the game tonight..leaving now

I'll prob be at Gate H? whichever is closest to the Players Entrance (A)...

I'm wearing a baby blue shirt and i'm uh 17, with kinda long hair, look for a cuban with "long" hair (real long) with a WALMART Marlins jersey on, and I'm uh..chubby white kid..with a Marlins hat...check for us!

Nice. I am going to see Pudge at the Trop in September.

436661[/snapback]

Enjoy. I can't promise I'll give him a good ovation for you, though. :shifty

436681[/snapback]

 

Be nice! :p

  • Author

Anyone know if you can bring baseballs into PPS? Like on the odd chance you'd get one signed?

 

I ask because I remember when they gave away the photoballs they made everyone wait til after the game and they're so anal about bringing in anything hard or potentially..weaponous.

Anyone know if you can bring baseballs into PPS? Like on the odd chance you'd get one signed?

 

I ask because I remember when they gave away the photoballs they made everyone wait til after the game and they're so anal about bringing in anything hard or potentially..weaponous.

436864[/snapback]

 

I don't see why they wouldn't. If anyting go to 126 or 125 for batting practice (if you get there early) and get one of those balls.

  • Author

Anyone know if you can bring baseballs into PPS? Like on the odd chance you'd get one signed?

 

I ask because I remember when they gave away the photoballs they made everyone wait til after the game and they're so anal about bringing in anything hard or potentially..weaponous.

436864[/snapback]

 

I don't see why they wouldn't. If anyting go to 126 or 125 for batting practice (if you get there early) and get one of those balls.

436869[/snapback]

 

That's how I got this one. Anyway, they always throw the balls to little kids anyway. Or really pushy people. Which I'm neither.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.