Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NCAA 2005

Featured Replies

  • Author

It comes with an info booklet you know.

 

Reading its FUNdamental

458773[/snapback]

 

 

no sh*t

 

 

anyway I just noticed it has the same glitch that madden 04 has. The 4 shadows. Dont these guys that make the game notice that? geez

It comes with an info booklet you know.

 

Reading its FUNdamental

458773[/snapback]

 

 

no sh*t

 

 

anyway I just noticed it has the same glitch that madden 04 has. The 4 shadows. Dont these guys that make the game notice that? geez

458795[/snapback]

 

 

I always thought that was because the lights are shining from every direction.

It comes with an info booklet you know.

 

Reading its FUNdamental

458773[/snapback]

 

 

no sh*t

 

 

anyway I just noticed it has the same glitch that madden 04 has. The 4 shadows. Dont these guys that make the game notice that? geez

458795[/snapback]

 

:plain

It comes with an info booklet you know.

 

Reading its FUNdamental

458773[/snapback]

 

 

no sh*t

 

 

anyway I just noticed it has the same glitch that madden 04 has. The 4 shadows. Dont these guys that make the game notice that? geez

458795[/snapback]

 

 

I always thought that was because the lights are shining from every direction.

458797[/snapback]

\

It should only do that in a dome.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.