August 2, 200422 yr There is a certain member COUGHMAYSBONDSCOUGH who keeps spamming IMO the Major League Baseball forum with polls. At first I didn't mind when 1 full page of the forum has only polls for a couple of days, I thought this would be it for the excessive use of useless polls. But then the other day I got sick when it happened again . I don't mind lots of polls in the offseason when there is mostly nothing to talk about. BUT IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON and the forum has like 50% polls in the first 2 or 3 pages when it should have topics of the day. To find a certain topic is a hassle because it's hidden in all the polls and could be deep in the forum (3 or 4 pages in). This is a problem that has to be addressed before another load of polls comes out by this member. No offense to this certain member, BTW.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.