Knicks Bulls Trade

Rune

"In exchange for Crawford and veteran forward Jerome Williams, New York gave the Bulls got former Illinois standout Frank Williams, center Dikembe Mutombo, forward Othella Harrington and center Cezary Trybanski."

I'm glad as hell Crawford is off the team, it could have been for a bag of peanuts and I Can care less how well he does in New York, he's a bum IMO.

Helps the bulls out in Cap Room and gives Skiles a few guys to work with and even though he's way past his prime Dikembe could be a small asset with Skiles.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1853011

All those players the bulls got in return are bums but atleast none of them are signed pass next year (I think).

Crawford has some serious skill but the Bulls are going in a different direction. Hopefully we can sign Eddy to a long-term contract if his fatass can get in shape.

All those players the bulls got in return are bums but atleast none of them are signed pass next year (I think).

Crawford has some serious skill but the Bulls are going in a different direction. Hopefully we can sign Eddy to a long-term contract if his fatass can get in shape.

498776[/snapback]

Trybanski's only 24 but yes he's not going anywhere, I'll take Harrington and Williams in a minor bench role.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.