Anyone with Comcast Cable internet in miami?

sheff#1

I have Comcast internet and Digital Cable. I'd recommend both. The internet is quick and efficient. No bad reviews for either.

519175[/snapback]

do u know what your upload speed is?? go to dslreports.com and do a speed test and let me know what ur upload is.

If you have Comcast cable TV, then I think you should switch.

519051[/snapback]

yea i got comcast cable tv. does it make a difference if i have the tv cable?

519157[/snapback]

it's quite a bit cheaper.

i'm gonna be switching from bellsouth dsl to comcast cable modem soon....on top of saving a couple bucks with comcast, i'll also be able to finally ditch bellsouth phone service altogether and get supra.

For DSL, do you have to sign in or something like that? and one more question, my friend my told me that DSL will disconnect after a peroid of time.

519463[/snapback]

1) technically there is a "sign in" process for me to connect via dsl, though on my computer the process of signing on occurs automatically in the background whenever windows starts. all that means to me is that my IP is dynamic, but i really dont mind. for all intents and purposes, my computer is always connected to the internet when it's on.

2) no, my provider (bellsouth dsl) doesn't disconnect me after any period of time.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.