Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post j00r Desktop...

Featured Replies

Fishii, I love your closet lesbiannity.

552066[/snapback]

 

I love Dynasty. I guess if a guy has a picture of a baseball player as his desktop, he's gay? You're a genius.

552078[/snapback]

 

I guess you forgot to take your sense of humor pills this morning...

 

:plain

Sadly, yes I like the song. But that's not the only Skye Sweetnam song I like.

 

;;;>_>

552079[/snapback]

 

 

Did you see the episode she was on? I'm watching RFR now. :plain

 

Fishii, I love your closet lesbiannity.

552066[/snapback]

 

I love Dynasty. I guess if a guy has a picture of a baseball player as his desktop, he's gay? You're a genius.

552078[/snapback]

 

I guess you forgot to take your sense of humor pills this morning...

 

:plain

552082[/snapback]

 

;)

  • Author

Degrassi > RFR

552100[/snapback]

Holy crap I was about to edit my post and say that.

 

:plain

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.